BlueTooth is the same technology that lets your phone pair with wireless headphones. A BlueTooth low-energy (BLE) beacon is a small device (about the size of a hotel soap) that broadcasts a unique digital number that can be read by a smart phone.
We match this number with your menu.
- Beacons don’t “track” customers. Think of them as a tiny lighthouse that flashes an invisible light over and over again.
- They run on a battery that can last for years.
- They’re set up when they arrive. There’s nothing to turn on.
- Installation is simple. Hang it on a nail or screw in the dining room. That’s it.
- The signal from one beacon can cover a small cafe or a large room. Purchase additional beacons to cover areas such as a rooftop patio.