MenuVox Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
MenuVox Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility drives our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.0 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Safari for Mac
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Google Chrome for Mac
This site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Screen readers
- Magnification software
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
MenuVox Inc. assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 888-332-9477
- E-mail: email@example.com
This statement was created on 2020-11-11.