Accessibility for people of all abilities is built into our DNA at MenuVox. This is why we are committed to building inclusive experiences in our products, services and workplace. We take accessibility seriously. Our founder lives with sight loss and encourages all of us to see accessibility as part of our culture.
Our website and apps
- Use modern standards and controls to ensure functional access to all program elements.
- Use universal design principles to ensure people of all abilities can access the same information and features.
- Use colour contrast and best practices for clear text and readability.
- Strive to maintain usability with screen readers and other assistive technology.
- Works to ensure all stakeholders have equal access to the information we provide.
- Regularly audits its accessibility policy and ensures compliance with accessibility legislation.
- Works with stakeholders both internally and externally to remove barriers to accessibility.
- Promotes an inclusive workplace for employees, contractors and other stakeholders.
- Regularly train on the latest in access technology and best practices in accessibility.
- Are free to speak up and call out a lack of accessibility awareness while using their best judgment and a collaborative approach to correct issues.
- Are encourage to create an inclusive workplace that enables people of all abilities to do their best work free from barriers or discrimination.
For further information about our accessibility practices, e-mail email@example.com